About Me

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Today

I hear all over that it is impossible to teach yoga full time. I refuse to believe this.
This is my journey, my calling and my documentation of how I am going to make my living teaching yoga.

I graduated TT training after quitting a full time bar job and surrundered to the unknown. I got a job soon after teaching at BecomeFit  - Fort Collins, CO. I love it there. I see athletes of all shapes and sizes, ages and abilities which encourages adaptability.

I now also teach for KidsCrave Yoga in Fort Collins and Loveland, CO. I am very happy with this as well. I love how excited the kids are about the homework I give them, and how I get to connect with that youthfulness in my self.

This Friday I will be taking a YogaFit KidsYoga certification course. It just keeps getting better.

I have recently been looking to get into Yoga Therapeutics and an working towards volunteering at places like Retirement Communities, VA Hospitals, and advocate centers. I am also ready and hoping to take on personal clients. So here is the plan. I encourage everyone who (I am hoping reads this) will help keep me accountable and to also create a community where all the young yoga teachers who inspire to make yoga their career can come for ideas, support, and inspiration.

Much Love and Many Blessings,
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment